New User: GO TO REGISTRATION
Registered user of IJASIS: GO TO LOGIN
The authors should submit their unpublished and original paper through ASRMIJ portal only. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process. Other forms of communication are not accepted. The manuscript has the following four main sections: 1. Introduction 2. Methods and Materials 3. Results and Discussions 4. Conclusion. All figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
Submission Preparation Checklist:
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point Bookman Old Style font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the IJASIS Format . It is not necessary to follow the ASRMIJ Format while submission. However, the revised version of the article should be submitted in ASRMIJFormat only.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Ensuring the Blind Review:
To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review for submission to ASRMIJ, the authors, editors, and reviewers (who upload documents as part of their review) should follow the below steps to the text and the file properties:
- The authors of the document have deleted their names from the article.
- With PDFs, the authors' names should also be removed from Document Properties found under File on Adobe Acrobat's main menu.
- With Microsoft Office documents, author identification should also be removed from the properties for the file (see under File in Word), by clicking on the following, beginning with File on the main menu of the Microsoft application: File > Save As > Tools (or Options with a Mac) > Security > Remove personal information from file properties on save > Save.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Publication Frequency: Two times in a year.
Article Processing Charges: No fee is involved at any stage of publication.